WHEN: May 10th, 4-5:30 pm
Where: West Steps of the Capitol,
See Below for Locations of Concurrent Stand For Colorado Rallies
Meet and talk to other Coloradans who are concerned about the direction of our state from 4:00-4:15 pm
Come early to sign the National Popular Vote Petition to push back on the end run around the U.S. Constitution & the Electoral College.
Make sure that Coloradans Votes Count for Colorado!
Denver: We will meet on the West Steps of the Capitol.
Concurrent “STAND FOR COLORADO” Rallies will occur:
Grand Junction: We will meet at the Old Court House (544 Road Avenue)
Gunnison: I.O.O.F. Park (Corner of Virginia and Main Street)
Alamosa: Market Street and Highway 160
Woodland Park—US Highway 24 and Colorado 67
Montrose—Demoret Park at Main and Townsend
LET US KNOW YOU ARE ATTENDING
By letting us know where you are attending, we can ensure we have enough notaries for the National Popular Vote Recall at each location and we can have a general idea of crowd size. Submitting this form will also sign you up for Kim’s newsletter.
Mesa County Old Courthouse
Market St and HWY 160
HWY 24 & Colo 67
Coming together to Stand for Colorado—Because We Care!
- Make it more difficult and more expensive for everyday Coloradans to live in our state.
- Promote radical agendas that will turn us into a welfare state.
- Will cause companies to leave which will place a financial burden on all of us
ALL OF US MUST STAND FOR COLORADO, OUR CHILDREN AND OUR FUTURE!
Hardworking, everyday, folks seldom “do” rallies. Let’s SEND A MESSAGE to the out of control politicians, bureaucrats and governor, that we are WATCHING, we CARE and we are CONCERNED about our state. Politicians, bureaucrats and the governor will be meeting over this summer and fall to double down on the bad stuff that was passed this last legislative session.
Pastor Christine Uwizera-Coleman:
Survivor of the Rwandan Genocide. Invocation.
CO-founder Get Er Done Right Colorado, Forced Voter Registration, SB19-235.
Former Member-Pay Equity Commission, FAMLI Leave Bill, SB19-188.
Founder and Executive Director, Rally for Our Rights, Red Flag Law.
Britt Naas, Energy & Environmental Policy Analyst for the Independence Institute
Assault on cheap & reliable energy.
Brita Horn, Former elected county treasurer
on the raid by colorado of personal uncollected funds
natalie menten, RTD BOARD DIRECTOR
The threat to circumvent TABOR, the taxpayer's bill of rights
Tina Francone, Former Jefferson County Commissioner
Air quality rules and regulations
Carol Baker, Pharmacist
KIM gilmartin, charter school parent
parity for charter schools in colorado
kim ransom, colorado state representative
Deb Flora, salem media group
parental rights in colorado
helen raleigh, author and speaker
Nicolle Martin, Attorney
Grady Birdsong, author and veterans advocate
heather lahdenpera, mother
Barbara Kirkmeyer, Weld county commissioner
Sb-181 and the threat to oil and gas jobs
Guiliana Day, organizer and advocate
Hypersexualization of children
- Pastor Christine Uwizera-Coleman—Survivor of the Rwandan Genocide. Invocation.
- Don Wilson—Mayor of Monument-National Popular Vote, SB19-042
- Barbara Kirkmeyer—Weld County Commissioner-Oil and Gas Law, SP19-181
- Sheriff Steve Reams—Weld County Sheriff, The Red Flag Law, HB19-1177
- Giuliana Day—Concerned Citizen-Organizer Against the Hypersexualization of Our Children Law, HB19-1032. Let kids be kids!
- Amy Oliver Cooke—Executive Vice-President, Independence Institute-Energy-The Assault on Affordable, Efficient & Reliable Energy.
- Heather Lahdenpera—Concerned Mother-Forced Vaccinations of Our Children, HB19-1312
- Sue Sharkey—Chair, CU Board of Regents-Higher Education in Colorado
- Natalie Menten—RTD Board Director-Assault on TABOR, the Taxpayers Bill of Rights
- Heidi Ganahl—CU Regent, Free Speech on Campus
- Brita Horn—Former Elected County Treasurer, Raid by Colorado of Personal Uncollected Funds
- Tina Francone—Former Jefferson County Commissioner & Former RTD Board Director, Air Quality Rules, Regulations & Laws
- Susan Kochevar—Entrepreneur and Owner of the Historic 88 Drive In Theater-Forced Minimum Wage and Unfriendly Laws, Rules & Regulations
- Deb Flora—Salem Media Group-Parental Rights
- Jan Cook—Co-Founder, Get Er Done Right Colorado, Forced Voter Registration, SB19-235
- Patti Kurgan—Former Member-Pay Equity Commission, FAMLI Leave Bill, SB19-188
- Kim Gilmartin— Charter School Parent
- Helen Raleigh— Author & Speaker, Immigration
- Carol Baker—Pharmacist, Prescription Drugs
- Kim Monson—Radio Show Host of The Americhicks with Kim Monson, Transportation
- Lesley Hollywood—Founder and Executive Director, Rally for Our Rights, Red Flag Law
- Grady Birdsong—Marine Vietnam Veteran, Author, Coopers Troopers, Veterans Issues
- Nicolle Martin—Attorney, Defender of Religious Freedom
- Kim Ransom—Colorado State Representative, Citizen, Affordable, Effective and Reliable Healthcare options
These are the bills all of us should worry about:
Click the title to read the bill
Click the titles to read the bills
- SB19-188: Financially unsustainable Family Leave Government Program
- Denver COUNCIL BILL NO. CB19-0253
- SB19-085: Forcibly taking away work flexibility options for women
- SB19-225: Politicians and Bureaucrats picking winners and losers in government procurement process
- HB19-1210: Allowing local minimum wage enforcement
- HB19-1227: Step towards government mandated prevailing wage
- HB19-1267: Criminalizing employers
Click the titles to read the bills
- HB19-1313: Blank Check for XCEL to prematurely close clean burning coal energy plants and charge ratepayers for the cost
- HB 19-1261: Forced reduction of quality of life and economic well-being of everyday, hardworking Coloradans
- HB19-1314: Forced job reduction of employees in the clean coal industry
- SB19-078: Government and big business control of the internet
- SB19-002: Continued control of the student loan program by government
- HB19-1260: Forced implementation of New Green Deal building codes
- HB19-1274: Power to move county land use planning from elected officials to unelected bureaucrats
send us a message
Have a message or a suggestion or want to help? Send a message!